[Loris-dev] Need of a refresh token mechanism for the LORIS API.

John Saigle john.saigle at mcin.ca
Thu Mar 21 17:16:44 EDT 2019

Hi Rolando,

Thanks for the suggestion -- it's a very good idea. I've opened a ticket on
GitHub <https://github.com/aces/Loris/issues/4420>containing the body of
your email. We don't have a plan to implement this feature yet but we can
put it on our roadmap as we sort out priorities for upcoming releases.

You can track the status of this request by checking on on the ticket every
so often.

All the best,
John Saigle