[Loris-dev] Announcing LORIS' Google Summer of Code project : Apply March 25 - April 9th

Christine Rogers rogers at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 8 09:33:55 EST 2019

Hello LORIS-dev community --   Please circulate far and wide - thanks
--

We are excited to announce that LORIS <http://loris.ca> is participating in
Google’s 2019 Summer of Code program.

Students around the world can apply through this Google-funded paid
developer program to contribute remotely to our open-source Summer of Code
project: improving the LORIS testing infrastructure.

Applications can be submitted to join our project between March 25 and
April 9 <https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/>.

Project description: https://www.incf.org/gsoc2019/projectlist#LORIS

Google Summer of Code program details (eligibility, timelines):
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

Get in touch with us before applying -- Sign up for the Neurostars.org forum
<https://neurostars.org/t/gsoc-project-idea-12-improve-automated-testing-suite-for-the-loris-neuroinformatics-platform/3370>
where we’ll be answering questions about the project and helping applicants
at:
https://neurostars.org/t/gsoc-project-idea-12-improve-automated-testing-suite-for-the-loris-neuroinformatics-platform/3370

LORIS is an open-source neuroscience research data sharing platform
enabling researchers to seamlessly acquire, curate, and disseminate data
from diverse modalities such as neuroimaging, clinical/behavioural,
genetics and biobanking and electrophysiological data.  It supports many
Open-Science initiatives and global initiatives such as BIDS and FAIR
standardization practices.
Visit: LORIS.ca | Try: demo.loris.ca | Fork: github.com/aces/loris

Our participation in GSoC is facilitated by INCF <http://INCF.org>, the
International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility.

LORIS.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience | MCIN.ca
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada