[Loris-dev] Import mri - scripts

Sotirios Nikoloutsopoulos sotirisnik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 09:50:57 EDT 2019

Hi,

there was no visit label 01 in the Visit_Windows table and i don't know how
to insert it because the record requires lots of attributes. Also the
system for a reason asked me to update my password and now i don't remember
it and my account got suspended. Is there a way to reset it or set a simple
password? I updated the password  hash in the users table by using the hash
from another LORIS setup we had and i still couldn't login ( also the
attribute password is always NULL and the expiration date is 1999-01-01 for
some reason ).

Thanks

Στις Δευ, 29 Ιουλ 2019 στις 5:21 μ.μ., ο/η Cecile Madjar <
cecile.madjar at mcin.ca> έγραψε: