[Loris-dev] Import mri - scripts

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Thu Jul 25 10:47:52 EDT 2019

Hi Sotirios,

>From what I understand, I believe you just need to update a few config
settings from the frontend in the Config module (under the Admin menu).
[image: Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 10.31.35 AM.png]

Then go to the Paths section of the config module and update the "LORIS-MRI
code" config setting to /data/loris/bin/mri (my guess is that currently, it
is set to /data/LORIS/data) and click on the submit button.
[image: Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 10.32.50 AM.png]

Then, go to Imaging Pipeline section of the Configuration module and update
the "Loris-MRI Data Directory" to /data/loris/data/ (my guess is that it is
empty at the moment in your database which is why $data_dir is not defined
when you run the tarchiveLoader step of the insertion pipeline).
[image: Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 10.40.52 AM.png]

Finally, I took a look at your environment file and it might be a good idea
to update your PERL5LIB variable to the following (it has been added to the
code a few releases ago as we realized this was needed for the libraries.
Not sure which version of LORIS-MRI you are using but it does not hurt to
update this variable to what I suggest below):
export
PERL5LIB=/data/loris/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB:/data/loris/bin/mri/dicom-archive:$PERL5LIB

Hope this helps. Sorry you are experiencing so much trouble setting things
up. We probably need to update our WIKI.

Best,

Cécile