[Loris-dev] Normalizing/breaking down instruments

ALS Neuroimaging Research Unit alsneuroimagingresearchunit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 18:22:06 EST 2019

 Hi!

Currently our instruments are quite long, and we would like to break them
down into separate instruments.
The code is easy to break down and separate. However, what would be the
best way to import the data from the larger instrument and into to the new
smaller instruments, given that the CommentIDs will be different.

Also is there any documentation that I could refer to to understand the
relationship between the individual instrument tables and the flag table?
The LORIS database schema
<https://github.com/aces/Loris/wiki/LORIS-database-schema> on GitHub is not
updated and is redirected to a dead link on the LORIS demo instance,

Thanks!