[Loris-dev] Import mri - scripts

Sotirios Nikoloutsopoulos sotirisnik at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 12:21:28 EST 2019

Hi,

i opened an issue and looked up for the values of Volume they suggested
https://github.com/BIC-MNI/minc-toolkit-v2/issues/95. The only attributes
associated with it i saw are [0x00089206] and [0x00089207]

[image: image.png]

I looked up for the file that was being viewed fine in the BrainBrowser and
saw that it had that attribute empty so i used this command because i
couldn't find a way to modify the attribute via pydicom

dcmodify -ma "(0008,9206)=" *.dcm

and that command reported the warning about the Endian Syntax. I also used
the corresponding command for 9207 and got the message "Tag not found'

Lastly I tried to upload some dicoms and now i am getting the SNR and i can
view them fine. I believe now that all of them will pass successfully, i
will report back later.

Thanks,

Sotirios

Στις Δευ, 9 Δεκ 2019 στις 8:10 μ.μ., ο/η Cecile Madjar <
cecile.madjar at mcin.ca> έγραψε: