[Loris-dev] Importing spreadsheet/csv to LORIS

Leigh MacIntyre leigh.ibis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:29:46 EST 2019

Hi Eli,

We (IBIS) have this feature. Sruthy Mathew would probably be the best person to speak with regarding the code to do this. You (may)? Have to adapt it to allow for multiple visits contained in one spreadsheet but I am sure we have the function for multiple candidates in the same visit in one file.

Sent from my iPhone