[Loris-dev] Questions regarding querying LORIS

Remya Nair rnair at caltech.edu
Fri Aug 30 17:43:52 EDT 2019

Hi,

We have a couple of questions that we were hoping the LORIS developers
might be able to help with. Apologies if this has been answered previously
on this forum.

1. If we have data stored on several instruments within LORIS,  is it
possible to query, filter and export specific data that we need into a CSV
file (or any spreadsheet) using the LORIS interface? If not, is this a
feature currently being developed?

2. Currently we understand the way to do mass uploads of data into a LORIS
instrument is via the database directly. Is there any way to upload data
into an instrument directly from a CSV instead (or any spreadsheet format
file)?

Your take on the above questions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in
advance for your help.

Best,
Remya