[Loris-dev] Upgrading to Loris 21 - new make file

Sotirios Nikoloutsopoulos sotirisnik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 08:01:01 EDT 2019

Hi,

lorisadmin at hbp:/var/www/loris$ sudo cat /var/log/apache2/error.log
[Wed Aug 07 07:35:02.422501 2019] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 1267] AH00163:
Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) OpenSSL/1.0.2g configured -- resuming normal
operations
[Wed Aug 07 07:35:02.422514 2019] [core:notice] [pid 1267] AH00094: Command
line: '/usr/sbin/apache2'

And as for the access.log the content are empty
lorisadmin at hbp:/var/www/loris$ sudo ls -l /var/log/apache2/access.log
lorisadmin at hbp:/var/www/loris$ sudo ls -l /var/log/apache2/access.log
-rw-r----- 1 root adm 0 Ιούν 28 14:09 /var/log/apache2/access.log

Also i noticed a loris_access.log.

The only non-blank pages are:
mri_violations, dataquery does not exist at all, statistics,
data_team_helper, genomic_browser, configuration and
server_processes_manager/ prints "Required configuration settings for
Server Processes Manager are missing. Cannot continue."

Thanks,
Sotirios

Στις Τρί, 6 Αυγ 2019 στις 10:13 μ.μ., ο/η Christine Rogers, Ms. <
christine.rogers at mcgill.ca> έγραψε: