[Loris-dev] Import mri - scripts

Sotirios Nikoloutsopoulos sotirisnik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 07:53:08 EDT 2019

I am using a VM. What i did was:
1) Download the files from https://github.com/aces/Loris and replace them
to my existing /vaw/www/loris folder.
2) Execute the composer install --no-dev and then composer dump-autoload
as mentioned here https://github.com/aces/Loris/wiki/Updating-your-LORIS.
3) Execute install.sh from /var/www/loris/tools and because LORIS already
existed i moved a .config file, then re-executed the install.sh successfully
4 ) As for the database, i dropped the schema and i executed the
installdb.php

Στις Δευ, 5 Αυγ 2019 στις 5:22 μ.μ., ο/η Christine Rogers, Ms. <
christine.rogers at mcgill.ca> έγραψε: