[Loris-dev] one-step insertion pipeline problem

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Tue Nov 20 09:54:50 EST 2018

Hi Ali,

Note sure I understand completely why Perl cannot find the libraries as the
path to uploadNeuroDB seems to be added to the PERL5LIB variable.

Could you do a `ls -l /data/last/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB` and send me the
result please? Maybe this is a permission issue?

A few other questions:

   - What is the OS you are using?
   - What version of Perl are you using?
   - Which user is used to run batch_upload_imageuploader?

Best,