[Loris-dev] using same instrument multiple times in the same timepoint

Zain Virani zvirani.mcin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:14:17 EDT 2018

Hi Garry,

times within the same timepoint [without creating multiple copies of tables
or instruments]?"

Currently this is not supported in LORIS. Additionally, we cannot guarantee
LORIS-wide success of duplicating instruments in the battery, as modules
are not expecting a one-to-many relationship between candidates and
individual instruments.

Please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions,
Zain