[Loris-dev] importing tables into an instrument

Tom Beaudry waveflux at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:29:46 EST 2018

Hi Guys,

I have a large table that I want to insert into LORIS (see my attachment).
This is the data for 1 participant.  The number of rows can vary from
patient to patient.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this or has a good idea as to
how I can import this data into LORIS.  This is a tricky problem since
LORIS saves instrument data where each row represent a candidate,  and each
column is single value, where I essentially want this value to be a table
in my use case.   I also would want a solution that would allow / make it
possible for a DQT to be able to extract this data.

Is this possible, or should i just upload an excel / csv file for the
candidate instead because it's outside of the scope of LORIS.

Thanks,
Tom