[Loris-dev] Instruments API

Ali Aarefi aliaarefi1997 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:57:14 EST 2018

Hello

Dear LORIS dev. team,

I'm trying to develop a script that automatically insert some information
to specifically created instrument instance using restful API.(based on github
doc <https://github.com/aces/Loris/blob/master/docs/API/LorisRESTAPI.md>, other
doc <https://alisterdev.github.io/Loris/api/>)

I did use APIs of LORIS for authentication, candidate creation, time point
creation and getting candidate and project information successfully. But
now, I cannot use "3.3. The candidate instrument data
<https://github.com/aces/Loris/blob/master/docs/API/LorisRESTAPI.md#33-the-candidate-instrument-data>"
API (put request).

The related part of python script file and its outputs(within the .py file)
is attached.
Also the used .linst file is attached.

Is there any solution to automatically fill an instrument form in loris?
Is it possible to write a script that reads from an Excel file and put
those into LORIS previously-built instruments using API?

Best Regards,

Ali