[Loris-dev] Example scripts for automated data uploads from another electronic data collection tool

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Mon Sep 25 15:32:57 EDT 2017

Hi Ganesh,
Given the diversity of data collection platforms and formats, we don't
release supported scripts to import data from different sources.
We'd encourage you to try using the PHP classes to create a new Candidate
and new Timepoint (etc) object (e.g. in a script), to take advantage of
features like automatic ID-generation etc within LORIS. Please don't
hesitate to write the community with your questions, as many others have
likely addressed some of the individual steps you will encounter.
Best,
Christine
On behalf of the Loris team

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience | MCIN.ca
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada