[Loris-dev] [IPMSA] User insertion Loris 18.0.0

Morales Pinzon, Alfredo AMORALESPINZON at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 9 15:37:56 EST 2017

Dear Loris Dev Team,

In the past version of Loris (17.1) I was creating users for each center inside the database using a mysql script, I need to create hundreds of centers and consequently hundreds of users. In the previous version a given User had an associated CenterID but in the new one it does not. How are you handling this?

This is an example of one line of my script:

insert into users(UserID,Email,CenterID,Password_hash,Pending_approval,Password_expiry) values ('UserID','user at ipmsa.com',99,'**************','N','2055-01-01');

I remember Mouna told me that now one user can be associated to multiple centers, if that is the case,

(1) could you give me a light on how the database is structured so that I can modify my scripts, and

(2) tell me if the API is able to handle the creation of candidates and visits for a given Candidate by login with a user that is affiliated to multiple sites (right now, if I want to add a new Candidate and Visits, for that candidate, in a given Center, I have to login with the associated User to that Center)

Thank you.

Best,

Alfredo.

dispose of the e-mail.