[Loris-dev] Installation MySQL in different sever

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 3 11:56:26 EDT 2017

Hi Alfredo,

Which operating system and packages are you working with?  Perhaps someone
in this dev community has experience with a similar configuration.
In general we don't have ready documentation on how to configure MySQL
specially for a given setup.

Are there any special error messages you're encountering upon installation?
  (I'm not sure if you had attached a screenshot in your message.)

Best,
Christine