[Loris-dev] ACE-III instrument for LORIS

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Fri May 26 18:45:10 EDT 2017

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your inquiry.  We don't have ACE-III coded on any project (that
we know of) available to share, and will probably be looking into making an
open-license instrument library later this year.
Our sample instruments (available on GitHub
<https://github.com/aces/Loris/tree/master/docs/instruments>) don't
presently include any cognitive tests.

Best regards,
Christine

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience | MCIN.ca
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada