[Loris-dev] LORIS Instruments

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Mon May 15 22:22:59 EDT 2017

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for your question -- for instruments coded in PHP,  XIN Rules (see
Wiki documentation) <https://github.com/aces/Loris/wiki/XIN-Rules> enforce
exactly this kind of inter-field dependency logic, akin to addFormRule().
You may also find more helpful context on the How to Code an Instrument
Wiki page <https://github.com/aces/Loris/wiki/How-to-Code-an-Instrument> in
our Wiki, and via the sample instruments in the docs/instruments/
<https://github.com/aces/Loris/tree/master/docs/instruments> directory on
our GitHub.

Best,
Christine

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience | MCIN.ca
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada