[Loris-dev] populating Visit_Windows based on administration of baseline test battery, not age

Carolina Makowski carolina.mak3 at gmail.com
Sat May 6 20:29:49 EDT 2017

Hi Rida,
Thanks for your detailed and informative reply. If you could discuss this
with the LORIS team that would be excellent - I definitely see the value in
being able to configure more easily visit windows based on a particular
date rather than age. In particular, I think LORIS will likely be getting
this question more and more as more clinically and
pharmacologically-oriented studies house their data in LORIS, where many of
these studies have a time-critical component to assess treatment efficacy
for instance. Just my two cents :)

For our purposes, indeed we will have multiple visits (12 or more in some
cases!) but the visit window will always be based on the same date at
baseline, and these visit windows have already been clearly defined, so
given the link you have shared with me, I do believe it shouldn't be too
tricky for us to test this out.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Carolina