[Loris-dev] HELP!!

David MacFarlane, Mr david.macfarlane2 at mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 22 09:52:03 EDT 2017

Hi Iris,

It's hard to tell just from the log file, but it looks to me like either your MySQL schema isn't the same as your LORIS code, or your dicom archive doesn't have the patientname set correctly.

The MRI processing scripts expect the patient name to be of the form pscid_candid_visitlabel.  The error "PSCID cannot be null" suggests to me that it's not extracting that correctly.

With something going wrong that early in the process, it's hard to tell if the other errors are a result of that or something else that's wrong.

- Dave