[Loris-dev] Request

Jordan Stirling, Mr jordan.stirling at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 21 14:12:04 EDT 2017

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks for you interest in LORIS. Currently at this point in time there is no development on a mobile application of LORIS, or in the capabilities of offline data capture. If you were interested in developing a specific application to be able to capture data offline is two either use native web technologies such as local storage and app manifest or use our API to be the bridge between LORIS and a mobile application. Here's a link to our API documentation (https://github.com/aces/Loris/blob/17.1-dev/docs/API/LorisRESTAPI.md).

As for your second question, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you looking on how to host a LORIS instance online? If that's the case you could use a service such as Amazon Web Service to host your instance.

About your last question, are you looking to develop an application for offline data capture, or for developing for the LORIS code base? If the latter, I can go into more detail about our github pull request protocol.

Hope this answers your question, if no feel free to send any follow up questions you'd like.

Thanks,

Jordan

Sent from my iPhone