[Loris-dev] Fwd: LORIS Document Repository

Ganesh Chauhan (CBR) ganesh.chauhan at cbr.iisc.ac.in
Thu Jun 29 00:21:11 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have had the same problem of not being able to add a category despite having file permissions.
Though I still do not have the email server setup for LORIS. Hence do you think that without the email server we cannot get the "Document Repository" module functional.

Thanks for your suggestion.

With best regards,
Ganesh