[Loris-dev] importing MINC files into LORIS - registerFile.pl script ?

Mouna Safi-Harab mouna.safiharab at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 14:48:43 EDT 2017

Hi Pisti,

I will send a more detailed answer after the long weekend, but for now, the
easiest way for you to know how the script functions is by simply typing at
the command line (from where the MRI codebase directory):
registerFile.pl -help

This applies to almost all .pl scripts we have in the codebase.

>From that, you can see all the arguments and options you have to be able to
run the script. But almost inevitably, you will have to write a wrapper
script that is specific to your project and how you want to import the data
(with some variable initialisation) that itself will call the
registerFile.pl script.

Give it a try, and we can talk more after the weekend.

- Mouna