[Loris-dev] Adding second dataset to LORIS with different access permissions

Bonhwang Koo Bonhwang.Koo at childmind.org
Wed Jul 19 19:19:33 EDT 2017

Hi all,

My group is currently using LORIS to house phenotypic data for one project, the Healthy Brain Network. The data for this project is protected so when users request an account, they are required to submit an agreement before the admin allows them access to our LORIS instance and download data via the data query tool. However, we are looking to add another separate dataset to our LORIS instance. This dataset would not require users to submit an agreement and thus they shouldn’t have to waste time waiting for their request to be approved in order to access the data. Would it be possible to host both of these datasets on the same instance and modify the account request page such that if a user requests access to the second dataset, the request is immediately approved?

Thanks!
--
Bonhwang Koo