[Loris-dev] CouchDB MRI Importer errors on Loris v17.0.5

Mouna Safi-Harab mouna.safi-harb at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Jul 5 09:54:14 EDT 2017

Hi Michael,

In general, to fix the problem, we would add the columns causing the issues to the SELECT statement (as opposed to disabling the full_group_by mode).

I tagged you on a Loris pull request that has made changes to the MRI importer script, so you can track progress there for an eventual solution!

Thanks,

- Mouna