[Loris-dev] Behavioral Database Workflow

Muhammad Khan mukhan at ualberta.ca
Wed Apr 26 19:03:06 EDT 2017

Hey Christine,

Thanks for clarifying the BVL QC columns.
To fix the issue of users being able to access instruments through the
statistics module, even though they do not have the access_all_profiles
permission, I copied the following hasAccess function into all the
instruments that I had coded:

function _hasAccess()
>     {
>         // create user object
>         $user =& User::singleton();
>         $timePoint =& TimePoint::singleton($_REQUEST['sessionID']);
>         $candID = $timePoint->getCandID();
>         $candidate =& Candidate::singleton($candID);
>         // check user permissions
>         return ($user->hasPermission('access_all_profiles') ||
> $user->getData('CenterID') == $candidate->getData('CenterID') ||
> $user->getData('CenterID') == $timePoint->getData('CenterID'));
>     }

If the user does not have the access_all_profiles permission and they do
not belong to the participant's center, then they will see the "You do not
have access to this page" error.