[Loris-dev] Behavioural Statistics

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Wed Apr 26 18:28:16 EDT 2017

Hi Muhammad,

 the Behavioural Statistics tab, and look at the "Per Instrument Stats" for
> any site, users can view incomplete forms from other sites (although they
> cannot edit them), even though they do not have the 'access_all_profiles'
> permission. So if an instrument hasn't been flagged as 'Complete', but data
> has been entered, users from other sites are able to access that
> information through the Statistics module.

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.  I've logged it in our GitHub Issues
page, the team will discuss and address.
(The solution should be to apply/verify against access_all_sites permission
before retrieving/displaying/linking other sites' data for this page.)

Christine

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
LORIS data systems | loris.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience | MCIN.ca
McConnell Brain Imaging Centre
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada