[Loris-dev] Behavioural Statistics

Muhammad Khan mukhan at ualberta.ca
Wed Apr 19 18:58:55 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have created a few users for the sites involved with our study with the
Data Entry permission. This enables them to view the statistics module.
However, when they click on the Behavioural Statistics tab, and look at the
"Per Instrument Stats" for any site, users can view incomplete forms from
other sites (although they cannot edit them), even though they do not have
the 'access_all_profiles' permission. So if an instrument hasn't been
flagged as 'Complete', but data has been entered, users from other sites
are able to access that information through the Statistics module.

Is it possible to prevent users from viewing the instruments of candidates
that belong to other sites, unless they have the 'access_all_profiles'
permission ?

Thanks,
Muhammad