[Loris-dev] Create DCCID and Organizing CIVET outputs

Michael Joseph michael.joseph at sickkids.ca
Wed Apr 19 16:03:01 EDT 2017

Hi Loris dev community,

I have 2 questions:

1) Is there a way to register new candidates into Loris from the back-end without a DCCID? Essentially, I'd like to add candidates and sessions while running the tarchiveLoader script. I noticed that the prod file has a createCandidates variable. Is there anything else that needs to be modified?

2) How are CIVET outputs typically organized in Loris? I noticed that in the mri_scan_type table, there are labels like "white_matter", "pve", "tal_msk". I'm assuming the most of the files from CIVET would get registered using these labels. Also, is there a good way of linking to the htmls from the CIVET QC pipeline?

Thanks,

Michael

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.