[Loris-dev] LORIS Demo modules broken with old browser

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Wed Jul 27 12:05:12 EDT 2016

Hi Matthew and Community,
We've added React in Loris 16.* to improve rendering of many modules - this
may not be supported by some older browsers.  In general that we support
Browser versions that are currently supported, for Chrome and Firefox.
(e.g. Chromium 37
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Chrome_release_history> is no longer
supported).  Thanks for writing and please do feel free to continue
reporting such issues,
Christine

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
LORIS data systems | loris.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience| MCIN.ca
McConnell Brain Imaging Centre
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada