[Loris-dev] Scan upload data path

Matthew Lee matthew at biospective.com
Mon Jul 4 16:46:31 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to upload some scan data, using a wrapper around dcm2mnc
instead of calling it directly.  I am running into problems though, and the
upload process is failing after the call to tarchiveLoader with the message
"The insertion scripts have failed".  When I tweak something, and try to
run imaging_upload_file.pl again, I can't unless I get a new UploadID.

Is there a quick way to rerun this without having to start from the imaging
uploader module or an equivalent script?
Is there documentation anywhere about the program execution flow of the
upload process?  A diagram would be ideal, but something showing the order
scripts that get called, and what they each do/check would be really
helpful.
What are some places I should check first to debug this process?

I am running a modified version of LORIS v15.10.2 and LORIS_MRI v15.10 on
Ubuntu 14.04.

Thanks,

Matthew