[Loris-dev] LORIS for CT data?

Robert D. Vincent robert.d.vincent at mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 25 11:28:49 EST 2016

Hi,

dcm2mnc is flexible about modality and completely ignorant of physiology. I
can think of a couple of possible minor issues: First, the spatial
reference frame conventions might be different for other substructures
(similar to the problems in rat/mouse data, where the head orientation
relative to the body is obviously quite different from that of Homo
sapiens). Second, our visualization tools make a few "brainlike"
assumptions (e.g. assuming that the structure will fit nicely in a cube or
sphere).

    -bert