[Loris-dev] mutliple PSCID per subject?

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 25 14:37:19 EDT 2016

Hi Tom,
Thanks for your question.  Loris isn't set up for multiple PSCIDs for a
given individual, as the candidate table in the database schema has one
field for PSCID and one field for CandID (the 6-digit random numerical
DCCID).

There are a few options for adding extra ID fields that can be used in
addition the PSCID, for a given candidate record.  The candidate table's
ExternalID field can be used for this purpose.  Additional ID fields can
also be added through the Candidate Parameters module/tables
<https://github.com/aces/Loris/wiki/Candidate-Parameters>.  Study personnel
can then manually enter this ID field through the Candidate Information
page.

Best,
Christine

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
LORIS data systems | loris.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience| MCIN.ca
McConnell Brain Imaging Centre
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada