[Loris-dev] Loris Developer Workshop, Part 3 - Instruments - March 17, 2015 - 2:30-3:30 - BT100

Dave MacFarlane david.macfarlane2 at mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 5 15:54:52 EST 2015

Hello again,
As discussed at the end of the previous Loris Dev Workshop, we'll be having a change of speaker for the next session and Rathi Gnanasekranwill be explaining all that needs to be known about developing Loris instruments. This should be a more hands on workshop than the previoustalks I've been giving, and I'd recommend any current Loris user/developers who are responsible for ongoing studies attend, as instruments areone of the most important parts of data collection in Loris and Rathi has a lot of experience writing them.
Note the change of time to be on Tuesday March 17 2:30-3:30pm. (All meeting rooms were booked at the previous timeslot.) It'll be in BT100again.
- Dave