[Loris-dev] Automatic data import from EMR

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 28 15:36:29 EDT 2015

Hi Kristen,
Thanks for your question - LORIS can certainly store, display and enable
querying on datasets exported from external data sources such as EMRs.  We
have worked with several collaborators in the past to automatically import
their LORIS data from research-clinical databases and cross-link it to
neuroimaging data, with great success.

While our core public codebase in GitHub (github.com/aces/loris) is not
presently pre-configured to support automatic imports from Plexia or
EMR-specific formats, a few technical development steps would enable this.
First, adapting Loris' data tables and modules to match your Plexia data
fields, and then creating an importing script to map and load the data, and
automate the process.

If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in
touch.
Best,
Christine Rogers

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca