[Loris-dev] php instruments

Dave MacFarlane david.macfarlane2 at mcgill.ca
Wed Feb 25 14:58:49 EST 2015

The line generating the error seems to be:
 include_once $base."project/instruments/$class.class.inc";
What's the value of  $base."project/instruments/$class.class.inc" if you print it out before the include?
My second guess (after permissions) would be either the base path is misconfigured or the case sensitivity of the class name doesn't match the file system (PHP isn't case sensitive, but the file system is..)
- DaveDate: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:37:06 -0500