[Loris-dev] Fwd: data dictionary

Tom Beaudry waveflux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:08:30 EST 2015

Hi,

So Rathi sees that this my problem for not getting the data_dictionary to
poluate:

select ParameterTypeID from parameter_type_category_rel where
ParameterTypeCategoryID in ()<br>
*PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Invalid
SELECT statement, select ParameterTypeID from parameter_type_category_rel
where ParameterTypeCategoryID in ()*

See suggested that I:
*Can you check if the table parameter_type_category has all the columns
especially of type Instrument? I have a feeling that you don't have a
parameter category Instrument defined hence its failing.*

Does anyone know what this means?  what is type of instrument, and how do I
add it?  I've included a screen shot of my parameter table.

Thanks!
Tom

Rathi