[Loris-dev] loris issues

Rathi Gnanasekaran sekaranrathi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:59:58 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,
Please upgrade your code only to the latest public release. The master
branch is as a development branch which has not been fully tested and is
likely to have bugs. The process of upgrading to public releases is fairly
new and we have tried to change all documentation to reflect the same.

We will be discussing this topic in our next Loris meeting - Feb 10 2015.
We recommend that you attend the meeting so its clear moving forward how to
do code upgrades.

Thanks,
Rathi