[Loris-dev] dyanmic instrument

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Thu Dec 10 18:24:36 EST 2015

Hi Tom,
Thanks for your question - Loris's current structure doesn't feature
dynamically expandable forms.
When it comes to form design, we do recommend including extra comment
(textarea) fields, and overestimating the allowable number of responses
(e.g. on a form where "medications taken" might be asked).
Best,
Christine

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
LORIS data systems | loris.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience| MCIN.ca
McConnell Brain Imaging Centre
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada