[Loris-dev] how to upload data into LORIS

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Thu Dec 10 18:05:41 EST 2015

Hi Frank,
I'm responding to your email on behalf of the Loris team.

Patient profiles can be created in Loris by clicking on the Candidate menu,
and then clicking on "New Profile" to register a new patient (candidate)
profile.

Patient information (stored in the candidate database table) is linked to
the SNP database table through a common patient ID field called CandID,
which currently appears in both tables.

SNP data can be loaded directly into database tables;  we are working on
certain kinds of genomic uploader functionality for future releases.

In the front-end data table views, columns can be added or removed from
view through the php (and smarty template) code.  Columns can be added to
or deleted from database tables through the MySQL back-end.

Best,
Christine
--
LORIS data systems | loris.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience| MCIN.ca