[Loris-dev] Regarding Loris installation

Ramanandan Prabhakaran ramanandan.prabhakaran at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:06:44 EST 2015

Dear Samir,

Please find attached the apache log files.

As per the following GitHub installation procedure ",Set up LINUX user
lorisadmin and create LORIS base directory"

sudo useradd -U -m -G sudo -s /bin/bash *emradmin*
sudo passwd *emradmin*
su - *emradmin*

sudo mkdir -m 775 -p /var/www/emr
sudo chown emradmin.emradmin /var/www/emr

Using this emradmin user, I have carried out the LORIS installation.

Cheers,
Ram
​
 access.log
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwZhtRmLZFgIVDZjTGNHT1JHNEk/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 emr-access.log
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwZhtRmLZFgIMFVNaF8tZEdNVEU/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 emr-error.log
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwZhtRmLZFgIaDBPbVdtRFNlZWs/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 error.log
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwZhtRmLZFgISk5iWDlzNmV4ck0/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 other_vhosts_access.log
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwZhtRmLZFgIdzdQUTJCa3FnMVE/view?usp=drive_web>
​

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Samir Das <samirdas99 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ram,
>
> Can you send your Apache log? I wonder if this is a permission issue, or
> some other kind of Apache error. You are installing this with sudo
> permissions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Samir Das
>
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 3:37 PM, Ramanandan Prabhakaran <
> ramanandan.prabhakaran at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Dave,
>>
>> I tried executing the .install.sh script again. This time from the first.
>> I received a message " Installation Complete".
>>
>> But I noticed following message as well "ln: failed to create symbolic
>> link ‘/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/emr.conf’: File exists".
>>
>> Then I executed this command " sudo service apache2 reload". I received a
>> message "* Reloading web server apache2".
>>
>> Finally, I tried accessing the http://localhost. The webpage is blank, I
>> couldn't see any LORIS core database.
>>
>> Kindly, let me know where I am missing. I have attached the installation
>> log file for your reference.
>>
>> Settings for database:
>> Enter project name: *emr*
>> What is the database name? *emrdb*
>> Database host?* localhost*
>> What MySQL user will LORIS connect as? (Recommended: lorisuser*)emruser*
>> What is the host from which MySQL user 'emruser' will connect? (Where
>> Loris' Apache is hosted)*localhost*
>> Choose a password for MySQL user 'emruser'?
>> Re-enter the password to check for accuracy:
>> Choose a different password for the front-end LORIS 'admin' user account:
>> Re-enter the password to check for accuracy:
>> Existing root or admin-level MySQL username:* root*
>> MySQL password for user 'root':
>> Re-enter the password to check for accuracy:
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Ram
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Ramanandan Prabhakaran <
>> ramanandan.prabhakaran at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Dave,
>>>
>>> Thanks for getting me back to me on my query. Yeah now, it recongized
>>> the .json file.
>>>
>>> emradmin at jsn-HP-Pavilion-g6-1c33ca:*/var/www/emr*$ composer install
>>> --no-dev
>>> Installing dependencies from lock file
>>>   - Installing pear-pear.php.net/benchmark (1.2.9)
>>>     Downloading: 100%
>>>

>>>   [Composer\Downloader\TransportException]
>>>
>>>   The "https://pear.php.net/get/Benchmark-1.2.9.tgz" file could not be
>>> downloaded (HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found)
>>>

>>> install [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist] [--dry-run] [--dev] [--no-dev]
>>> [--no-plugins] [--no-custom-installers] [--no-autoloader] [--no-scripts]
>>> [--no-progress] [-v|vv|vvv|--verbose] [-o|--optimize-autoloader]