[BIC-announce] Faculty of Medicine Senate vote

Maria Giovanna Di Nezza, Ms maria.dinezza at mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 10 14:57:24 EDT 2020

[Sent on behalf of Nathan Spreng - apologies for duplicates]

Hi everyone,

I have put my name forward as a candidate to represent the Faculty of Medicine on Senate. I had been a faculty senator at Cornell before coming to McGill so I have a good sense of the role and the impact Senate decisions can have at the faculty level. I am also affiliated and/or collaborate with faculty across departments (NNS, Psychiatry, BIC, BME) which has  provided me with a broad perspective on Faculty issues and priorities.

I would very much appreciate your support. You should have received voting instructions from Lesley at  the "Acadpersonnel Med" account.

Thank you,

Nathan Spreng

--
R. Nathan Spreng, PhD