[BIC-announce] Canada Research Chair awards

Doyon Julien julien.doyon at umontreal.ca
Sun Nov 18 11:50:09 EST 2018

Dear all,

By the same occasion, I would also like to share another good news, that is that our colleague, Robert Zatorre, was officially inducted as a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada this weekend in Halifax.

Congratulations Robert !

Julien

PS. Please send us information about your major achievements. We will be happy to advertise them to the entire BIC community.