[BIC-announce] FW: Artificial Intelligence & Neuroscience. New limited open spaces available for the conference on Monday and Tuesday

Zografos Caramanos, Mr zografos.caramanos at mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 24 16:31:32 EDT 2017

Dear all,

We were able to open some additional spaces for the talks of Monday and Tuesday.

If you are interested to attend these additional sessions, please reply to this e-mail as soon as possible.

You don’t need to register again, but we will make changes of your registration, and change the amount charged from $ 50 to $100.

Spaces are still limited and we will proceed on « first come - first served » basis.

Thanks again for your interest in our conference.

Best regards,

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce
Responsable des laboratoires
Centre de recherches mathématiques
Université de Montréal
Case postale 6128, Succursale centre-ville Montréal (Québec) H3C 3J7
tel: (514) 343-7574
      (514) 398-3826 (mercredis)