[BIC-announce] Special photo session Wednesday 24th August ( Neuro )

Belinda Preziosi, Ms. belinda.preziosi at mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 16 14:40:07 EDT 2016

****SPECIAL MNI/MNH PHOTO SESSION FOR ID CARDS****

Please see below for detailed information.

Thank you!

Belinda
[neuro]

Belinda Preziosi
Administrative Coordinator

Institut et hôpital neurologiques de Montréal
Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital

3801, rue University, Bureau NW119
Montréal (Québec) H3A 2B4
T.514.398-1585 /F.514.398-6855
leneuro.com