[BIC-announce] Cyclotron and Radiochemistry awareness and information

Sylvain Baillet, Dr sylvain.baillet at mcgill.ca
Mon Apr 11 14:16:36 EDT 2016

What is a cyclotron? How does it work? Why do we have one at the BIC? Are there any risks associated with living or working in this environment? Consult the new web page and information pamphlet entirely dedicated to this information - created by our PET/Cyclotron Unit and the Neuro's Communication Office.
https://www.mcgill.ca/bic/core-facilities/pet-spect-cyclotron/cyclotron-and-radiochemistry-facility

Any further questions? Please ask Prof Gassan Massarweh (Head of Cyclotron/Radiochemistry) and Dr Christian Janicki (MNI’s Radioactivity Safety Officer) - both are CC’d here.

Happy reading!

Sylvain.

Sylvain Baillet, PhD

Professor, Neurology, Neurosurgery & Biomedical Engineering
Acting Director, McConnell Brain Imaging Centre
MNI Killam and FRQ-S Senior Scholar
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University
http://mcgill.ca/bic