[BIC-announce] Russ Poldrack - Killam speaker May 5 and Neuro Grand Rounds May 6

Sylvain Baillet, Dr sylvain.baillet at mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 21 11:18:17 EDT 2015

From: "Lesley K Fellows, Dr" <lesley.fellows at mcgill.ca<mailto:lesley.fellows at mcgill.ca>>

Hi,
I’m hosting Russ Poldrack (Stanford) as a Killam speaker on May 5 (talk 4-5:15, MNI De Grandpré). His talk is entitled:
"Relating neural and mental representations using fMRI”.

Please encourage your students to attend the talk, and do let me know if you would like to meet with him while he is here. He will be available most of the day on May 5, and perhaps late morning on May 6. Note that he is also speaking at Neurology Grand Rounds on May 6, 8:30-9:30, presenting a different talk entitled: "Toward a dynamic cognitive neursoscience: The MyConnectome Project”, in the same room.

cheers, Lesley