[BIC-announce] Mark the date! BIC 30th anniversary - Feb 11

Sylvain Baillet, Dr sylvain.baillet at mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 13 12:21:17 EST 2014

Hi everyone:

It is my great pleasure to announce the celebration of the 30th anniversary of the McConnell Brain Imaging Centre: February 11 (09H30-18H00) at the MNI; please mark your calendar.

We are finalizing a great program for the event; attached is a first flyer to spread the news. Robert Zatorre will also deliver a keynote lecture; all former BIC Directors will be present to share memories, and we will feature a review of the founding years under Dr. William Feindel's leadership. More to be announced soon!

Registrations will be through mcgill.ca/bic<http://mcgill.ca/bic> but are not open yet.

We would need some help to wrap up the organization: please contact me directly if you'd like to help out.

Thank you!

Sylvain.
Sylvain Baillet, PhD

Professor, Neurology, Neurosurgery & Biomedical Engineering
MNI Killam and FRQS Senior Scholar
Interim Director, McConnell Brain Imaging Centre
Montreal Neurological Institute, McGill University
http://mcgill.ca/bic
[cid:A52C0A5C-7082-449F-896C-1B0D868558CE]