[BIC-announce] OMM volunteers?

Mayte Parada, Ms. mayte.parada at mcgill.ca
Fri Jan 31 09:35:51 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

I am looking for willing participants for an Open Methods Meeting presentation on fMRI stimulus presentation software. There are several newbies at the MNI (including myself) that would benefit from learning more about the programs available for presenting fMRI stimuli. If you have good knowledge/experience with Psychopy2, Presentation, MatLab, or Eprime, and wouldn’t mind putting a few slides together please contact me.  I am looking for at least 3-4 people to take on one program each. Presentations are fairly short and there will be some time to answer questions from the audience.

Please contact me for more information.
--
Mayte Parada Ph.D.

--